ICL Sportsmaster Spring Summer 4-12-12 Granular Professional Fertiliser 25Kgs
The 4-12-12 Everris ICL Sportsmaster fertiliser is a well-balanced NPK formula ideal for strengthening lawns and turf in the Autumn & Winter Months. It has a mini-granular formulation which offers even spreading and a rapid breakdown for an immediate and consistent response. A fast acting compound fertiliser, 4-12-12 Sportsmaster will help you gain a healthy, lush and vigorous lawn by encouraging a denser sward. Having a healthy lawn enables it to withstand many lawn issues such as weeds, moss growth, disease and drought.
Treating grass in the autumn and winter is very important as it offers pre-stress conditioning.
4% nitrogen, 12% phosphate & 12% potassium
35 – 70g/m²
357 – 714m2
4 – 5 days
– 6 weeks longevity.
– Turf response is seen within 7 days.
– Granule dispersal takes on average 4-5 days.
– Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
– High phosphate and potassium levels to encourage harder growth and better root development.
– Mini-granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
– True compounds with each granule containing the desired spread of nutrients.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to dry foliage
- Irrigation will aid in dispersion and limit risk of mower pick-up on low cut surfaces
- Delay any vertical cutting a/o grooming until 3 days after application; allows granules to properly disperse.
Suggested period of use
SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER – NOVEMBER – DECEMBER – JANUARY – FEBRUARY
Sportsmaster Spring & Summer is an all-rounder that breaks down quickly to give rapid uptake of nutrients.