Our conventional granular turf tonics containing high levels of iron (Fe) for use on lawns, sports pitches & all types of turf. Iron is essential to the plant; it is involved in chlorophyll synthesis, occurring in important proteins and enzymes. Iron (Fe) is also involved in the photosynthetic process and in nitrogen fixation. The availability of iron (Fe) increases with declining pH. Cell division in the developing leaf ceases with iron deficiency.
This is a quality fertiliser which is ideal for areas suffering from moss, and to protect turf from Moss. Although not classed as a moss killer, this fertilsier can significantly reduce the moss population due to its high level of iron (Fe). It also contains a balanced amount of nutrients which are ideal for autumn/early spring; this is also the best time to treat moss.
This fertiliser is a mini granule compound fertiliser which means it is ideal for use on paddocks, lawns, sports turf or amenity areas. It’s slow release formulation will gradually release over a 6 week period.
Our conventional mini granules are homogenous and we are proud to offer among the best plant nutrition products in the market today. Please note these products may have an adverse effect on moss.
This mix contains a very high Potassium content that will help to keep your lawn strong and healthy through the Autumn and Winter.
– 6 weeks longevity.
– Turf response is seen within 7 days.
– Granule dispersal takes on average 4-5 days.
– Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf for autumn & winter.
– High phosphate and potash levels to encourage harder growth and better root development.
– Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
– Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
– Versatile application rates- as low as 35g/sq.m enabling one bag to cover 714m2 making them very economical.