- MAPP No – 13258
- Active Ingredient – 500g/L 2,4-D
- Area Covered – 4 Hectares or 40,000sqm
- Pack Size – 10Ltrs
Depitox a herbicide is for the selective control of the annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds in winter and spring wheat, barley and rye, winter oats, established agricultural and amenity grassland, managed amenity turf, apple/pear orchard floors, golf courses, playing fields, roadside, and lawns.
Keep livestock out of treated area until poisonous weeds such as ragwort have died. It is also advised to keep livestock out for 1-2 weeks prior to the application of this product to allow good growth before application.
Key Benefits of Depitox are:
- Controls on a wide range of broad leaved weeds.
- On grass floors underneath orchards.
- Controls a broad spectrum of key weeds in grass.
- Can be used in agricultural situations on a wide range of cereal crops
- An economical product that is well proven.
You are able to use this product with a knapsack sprayer. Click here for knapsack sprayers.