- MAPP No – 13745
- Active Ingredient – 200g/l fluroxypyr
- Area Covered – Up to 1.3 Hectares
- Pack Size – 1L
Minstrel is a professional post emergence herbicide that is a selective weed killer for use on grassland. It is most commonly mixed with other herbicides to increase the range of controllable weeds especially cleavers. It is also used on barley, forage/grain maize, oats, rye, triticale, and wheat. Read the product label for more information.
- Do not apply during cold or frosty weather.
- Do not treat crops suffering herbicide damage, drought, water logging or other stress.
- Do not roll or harrow either 1 week pre or post treatment.
- Delay application if rain is likely within 4 hours