New Formula Mosgo Greenremover Concentrate. It contains a 70% stronger solution.
Contents: Benzalkonium Chloride. Formulation: Soluble Concentrate.
Use: Control of green growth (Moss) on tarmac, brick, slate, tile roofs and on stone or concrete surfaces.
General Description: The treated surface should be thoroughly soaked. Apply under conditions of good growth, when rain is not expected. In ideal conditions treatment should be effective after 3-4 days if applied correctly. If required, dead moss can then be brushed from the surface.
Rates of Application:
For light growth: Dilute Mosgo Green Remover 1 (one) part with 10 (ten) parts water i.e. 1 litre product with 10 litres water to give a final volume of 11 litres solution. The diluted liquid should be sprayed or brushed on the surface to be treated at the rate of 11 L of mixture to 40m2.
For heavy growth: Dilute Mosgo Green Remover 1 (one) part with 5 (five) parts water i.e. 1 litre product with 5 litres water to give a final volume of 6 litres solution The diluted liquid should be sprayed or brushed on the surface to be treated at the rate of 6 L of mixture to 20m2
- Mosgo Greenremover is the fast easy way to a clean, moss free driveway.
- Mosgo Green Remover kills moss on virtually any surface – tarmac, slates, driveways, pathways and patios.
- No powerwashing needed so keeps your water usage down.
- No scrubbing, just apply and walk away.
- Effective after 3-4 days.
Directions for Use
- Apply the product under conditions of good growth when rain is not expected.
- Use a sprayer, watering can or brush on.
- Mix with water, 1L will cover 40m2 where moss growth is light.
- For the best results, brush after treatment so your surface looks like new.