- MAPP No – 17380
- Active Ingredient – 360g/l Glyphosate
- Area Covered – 3,200sqm
- Pack Size – 1Ltrs
Roundup ProActive 360 is the replacement for Roundup Pro Biactive. It is a foliar applied herbicide for superior weed control. Roundup ProActive is approved for use in areas that is exposed to humans, animals or even near water. It’s been developed for use on all weeds on hard surfaces, amenity, enclosed waters and natural surfaces which shouldn’t have any vegetation on it, as well as land next to open water. These include roadsides, paths, industrial sites, car parks, next to ponds, lakes, streams or weedy ground prior to planting or sowing.
You are able to use a boom sprayer or a knapsack sprayer, click here for knapsack sprayers.
Roundup Pro Active 360 is backed by the Environment Agency. Click here.
The Key Benefits of Roundup Pro Active 360 are:
- Roundup ProActive can be rainfast in one hour for annual weeds, and four hours for perennial weeds
- Unique ProActive formulation gets more glyphosate into the plant
- Hazard free label – safer for the operator, public and pets
- New low drift properties for best practice herbicide application
- Superior long term control of difficult perennial weeds
- Biodegrades in soil and water, excellent rainfastness
- Make the most of those precious weather windows
- Highest levels of performance and safety
- Preferred under COSHH