- MAPP No – 15534
- Active Ingredient – 480g/l Glyphosate
- Area Covered – 1.4 Hectares or 14,000sqm
- Pack Size – 5Ltrs
Roundup ProVantage is the strongest amenity weedkiller on the market. It is a continuation of Roundup ProActive, however Roundup ProVantage contains 480grams of Glyphosate per litre of product, rather than 360grams. It has a very broad technical specification that deals with many of the essential stewardship aspects, such as aquatic approval and non hazardous product label.
Key Benefits of Roundup ProVantage
- It’s rainfast within 1 hour on annual weeds, and 4 hours on perennial weeds.
- Contains 480g/L of Glyphosate, instead of 360g/L, which then blocks the plants enzyme system.
- High level of Glyphosate increases the area covered per bottle, which means less transportation and less waste.
- It has a formulated low drift formulation.
- Non-hazardous clean label as defined by COSHH.
- An easy to pour bottle.
- Approved for use in aquatic areas.
- Approved for control of Japanese Knotweed.
You are able to use a boom sprayer or a knapsack sprayer, click here for knapsack sprayers.
Roundup ProVantage 480 can be used on all weeds on hard surfaces, amenity, enclosed waters and natural surfaces which shouldn’t have any vegetation on it, as well as land next to open water. These include roadsides, paths, industrial sites, car parks, next to ponds, lakes, streams or weedy ground prior to planting or sowing.
How Roundup ProVantage works
Roundup ProVantage is a herbicide which is sprayed on to green leaves where it is absorbed and drawn into the plant’s vascular system. It then stops the production of the amino acids which build the protein the plant needs to grow and survive. The plant effectively starves to death.