ICL Sportsmaster Cleanrun Pro Granular Professional Fertiliser 25Kgs – Weed and Feed
ICL Sportsmaster Cleanrun Pro is an effective weed and feed for lawn and turf. Sportsmaster Cleanrun is amini-granular fertiliser that contains a powerful selective herbicide for the control of common broad-leaved weeds such as daisy and dandelion. Cleanrun Pro is ideally applied during spring and summer when the weeds are actively growing. It will also feed the lawn. This product will not control moss. For a product that is a Feed, Weed and Moss Killer try Greenforce Lawn Feed, Weed & Moss Killer 15Kgs or Sportsmaster Renovator Pro 25Kgs.
- Ideal during spring and summer period when broadleaved weeds are present and need controlling in one application.
- Contains selective herbicide for routine and heavy weed control
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to dry foliage and irrigate after 1-2 days if no rain has fallen.
- Irrigation will aid dispersion and minimize any risk of mower pick-up on close mown surfaces.
- Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions.
- Delay verti-cutting and/or grooming for 3 days after application to allow the granules to disperse.
- Do not apply to newly sown or turfed areas for 6 months after establishment.
- Avoid contact/drift onto all broadleaved plants outside the target area.
- For best results apply when light showers or heavy dews are expected or irrigate after 2 days.
- Grass should not be cut for 3 days before and at least 4 days after treatment.
- The first 4 mowing after treatment should not be used as a compost or mulch unless composted for 6 months.
- Re-seeding of bare batches should not be carried out until 8 weeks after treatments.
- Avoid walking on treated areas until it has rained or irrigation has been applied.
- Do not apply more than 3 applications per year.
Suggested period of use
APRIL – MAY – JUNE – JULY – AUGUST – SEPTEMBER
Weed and feed single application in spring or summer periods when broad-leaved weeds are present.