ICL Sportsmaster Renovator Pro Granular Professional Fertiliser 25Kgs – Feed, Weed & Moss Killer
ICL Sportsmaster Renovator Pro is a Lawn Feed, Weed and Moss control product that is ideal for doing three jobs in one application. An NPK mini-granular formulation, Renovator Pro also contains two selective herbicide, MCPA and Mecoprop-P, to control broadleaved weeds (such as creeping buttercup, daisies and white clover) during the spring and summer.
Renovator Pro contains the ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf. The high levels of potassium improve turf growth and improved root development. The mini-granule formulation ensures an even distribution across the entire area; each 0.5-2.5mm granule contains the ideal amount of nutrient.
Avg Recommended Rate
- Ideal during spring and summer period when broadleaved weeds are present and need controlling in one application.
- Contains selective herbicide for routine and heavy weed control.
- Approved label for effective control of the following weed species:
Smooth Hawk’s Beard
Common Stork’s Bill
Sea Stork’s Bill
The Sportsmaster products are manufactured as mini-granules providing ease of application and an even distribution. This ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents unsightly speckling effects.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to dry foliage and irrigate after 1-2 days if no rain has fallen.
- Irrigation will aid dispersion and minimize any risk of mower pick-up on close mown surfaces.
- Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions.
- Delay verti-cutting and/or grooming for 3 days after application to allow the granules to disperse.
- Do not apply to newly sown or turfed areas for 6 months after establishment.
- Avoid contact/drift onto all broadleaved plants outside the target area.
- For best results apply when light showers or heavy dews are expected or irrigate after 2 days.
- Grass should not be cut for 3 days before and at least 4 days after treatment.
- The first 4 mowing after treatment should not be used as a compost or mulch unless composted for 6 months.
- Re-seeding of bare batches should not be carried out until 8 weeks after treatments.
- Avoid walking on treated areas until it has rained or irrigation has been applied.
- Do not apply more than 3 applications per year.
Do not apply in case of risk of contact with concrete, marble, stone, fabric, swimming pool, … – If spilt on paving slabs, concrete, clothes etc. brush off immediately, as product may cause discolorations
Suggested period of use
APRIL – MAY – JUNE – JULY – AUGUST – SEPTEMBER