At Green Care, we can offer you a trade account. If you are going to be a regular user of products, you’ll get many benefits of having a trade account with us. These benefits are the following:
- No annual fee.
- Discounts, trade offers, and bulk discounts on certain products.
- VAT Invoices.
- Technical advice with BASIS qualified professionals.
- Exclusive offers.
- Flexible credit amounts.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Cheaper delivery charges.
There are two Credit accounts that we can offer, these are the following:
- Credit Account 1 – Pay as you go. When you place the order, pay for what you’ve ordered however you will receive great discounts for products. This trade account is for users who will buy 3 or more times per annum.
- Credit Account 2 – Pay monthly. When you place the order you only pay 28 days after delivery. You will receive great trade discounts on products across our range. This trade account is for more regular users who will spend over £3000.00 (ex VAT) per annum.
*Credit accounts are only available to UK Customers
To apply for a credit account please follow the following steps.
Click ‘apply now’ at the top of this page.
Fill out the form and submit.
We will then get back to you as soon as we possibly can and once your account is fully set up. In the meantime you can still order products online or by phone.
Should you need any help regarding opening a credit account, please email us on “.” Or call us on 01704 841438
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES
“By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.”
As from the 26th November 2015 any individual who purchases pesticides authorised for professional use must ensure that the intended end user holds the relevant specified certificate/s. (Section 9 (5) The Plant Protection Products (Sustainable Use) Regulations 2012)
Pesticides approved for professional use must only be used by users holding the relevant specified certificate/s. (Section 8 (1) The Plant Protection Products (Sustainable Use) Regulations 2012)
(Part III of the Food and Environment Protection Act 1985, and related Codes of Practice)
More information on how to get the necessary certificates is available upon request, and a member of our team will get back to you.
Should you purchase this product please be aware that you are purchasing a professional pesticide product.
Always read the product label before use.